Featured Post

We've moved to tex.my!

It’s been great writing on Blogger.com, but we’ve decided to move to a new platform, thanks to some valuable help from a great, great friend...

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Unfolding vim-latex fold

I don't know about you guys but I found it is very annoying to have my sections and subsections to be folded in vim/gvim , since somehow I mistakenly put "i" since I want to change to insert mode to unfold (although it should be :za) .

So now, the cruelest method is by

:set foldlevel = 5

usually I put 10 heh.

(since section,subsection and subsubsection may =3 .. so play safe with above that level).

But so far I did not managed to get it work by putting in in $HOME/.vimrc . Any hints?

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...

    Adding:

    set foldlevel=5

    To .vimrc works for me. Are you making sure to omit the colon (:)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i did tried either with colon or w/out it. i wonder what's wrong...

    ReplyDelete